- Ideal for large volume printing
- Works with designs that have less than 6 colours
- Ideal for large printed areas
- Works well on T-shirts, Hoodies, Crews, SInglets, Track Pants
- For smaller print jobs or a full colour pallet try Digital Printing
It is quite a process to make a screen. Every colour for a design requires a separate screen so a set-up cost may apply per colour. Vectored artwork is what we require for all printing jobs. This is a file ending .eps, .ai, pdf. We also need to define the colours so ask your designer what the pantone numbers are. You will receive a visual for approval.
Price is dependent on the quantity of garments being printed and number of colours used. If you are printing bright colours onto dark garments, you may also need a white undercoat and this counts as an extra colour. The bigger the volume the cheaper the cost per garment is.
- Ideal for small volume runs
- Works with multicoloured designs
- If detail is too small to cut & weed try Screen Printed transfers
What you need to know
For multicolour transfers we suggest you try our Digital Transfers. Perfect for small runs as set up charges are minimal and you can have as many colours as you like. We produce vibrant transfers, made from our lightweight Digi-Flex White.
We require vector artwork, AI, EPS, or PDF. Please convert fonts to curves/paths or supply font files with your order.
Pricing is determined on the number units required.